Would you like to give a lecture at EMV 2020? Submit your abstract on a specific EMV topic and apply for one of the workshops or German conference presentations.
Depending on the extent, thematic structure and target group, it makes sense to submit a contribution at the conference or a workshop. Product and commercial presentations are not permitted in any case.
The presentation time is 20 minutes plus 10 minutes for discussions and the language is German. Please find further information about conference contributions on the German website.
A time frame of 2 hours and 45 minutes plus 30 minutes break is available for each workshop. It can be held in German or English language. The workshops serve as training courses and should be designed with a strong focus on practical applicability and supported by case studies or experiments.
The documentation, the presentation and the lecture have to be consistently in German or English.
Please hand in the following documents:
- Workshop title
- Significant abstract with 2-4 pages: information on the task, approach, result and target group of the workshop; the use of our template is compulsorily required
- Assignment to one topic
- Select “Workshop” as presentation type
- List of all contributing authors and co-speakers
- Short description for the program
- Short CV of the main and co-speakers
By submitting your abstract you commit yourself to hold your presentation within 17 – 19 March 2020 as outlined in the program. Furthermore, you agree to prepare your handout according to the specifications and provide it for the production of the conference proceedings on time. In case of late submission of your handout, the presentation may be excluded from the program.
All submitted abstracts will be presented to the committee. Selection criteria are the timely and complete submission of your documents, content and format as well as up-to-dateness and relevance with reference to the topics.
|Deadline Call for Papers
||14 August 2019|
|Notification of speakers||mid-October 2019|
|Submission of workshop documentations||27 January 2020|
|Notification of technical equipment||27 January 2020|
|EMV in Cologne||17 – 19 March 2020|
||17 March 2020|
|Committee and Speakers Evening||18 March 2020|
Your benefits as a speaker
- Ideal networking opportunities with international experts from industry and research
- Publication of your workshop title, your name and your company in the program
- Access to the parallel EMV exhibition at all three days of the event
- Invitation to the Get Together and the Committee and Speakers Evening