We can support you with your presentation plans and provide various marketing and advertising possibilities so that the EMV will be complete success for you.
Warm-up event: maximize your trade fair success
EMV's digital warm-up event gives attendees a glimpse of what to expect in Cologne. The event, which lasts approximately two hours, focuses on two to four exhibitor presentations and is complemented by a keynote.
This is your chance to put the spotlight on yourself and stay one step ahead of all the other exhibitors: let potential customers know which products you will be presenting at the trade show this year, and make valuable contacts even before the show date. Together, we will thus awaken the anticipation for the summer edition of the EMV!
- 28 June 2022, 2 – approx. 4 p.m. (CET), digital
- Two to four short presentations by EMV exhibitors of 15 minutes each
- Moderated event incl. keynote
- Technical illustration via Zoom (incl. short training of the speakers by Mesago)
To register, please use the last page of the brochure: Fill out form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lecture of 15 minutes incl. discussion time
- Contact details of the participants
- Own digital discussion room for 15 minutes at the end of the event
- Display of your logo during the presentation
- Announcement of the lecture on our website incl. company logo and contact details (optional title and short description), in newsletters and on social media
- Recording and publication of the lecture on the EMV website, incl. marketing until EMV event in Cologne
- You maximize your lead generation and reach e.g. customers who would not have visited your booth without your participation in the warm-up event
- You stand out from the EMV exhibitor portfolio in a marketing-effective way and are one step ahead of all the others
- You expand your communication measures around your trade fair participation cost- and time-efficiently
- Send us a title and short description of your presentation to give potential participants a first taste of what you have to offer
- Refer to your trade fair booth, forum contribution or workshop in your presentation to build a bridge to the EMV event in Cologne
Achieve more with your EMC webinar
Do you have an already produced webinar, product demonstration or specific application examples? Book an advertising spot to get the most out of your expert content and benefit from EMV's reach.
You can reach potential customers 365 days a year via the EMV webinar collection, regardless of the trade show date. The great thing is that you don't have to create the webinar separately, but can use existing video files or links from your company. So you save time and effort and get the most out of your content.
By the way: EMV achieved top rankings on Google in 2020 for search terms related to "EMV Webinar", (German) and that without any advertising measures. Advertising campaigns are planned for the 2022 event year, including on LinkedIn and Google, to give you even greater visibility.
- Gain reach and attention
- Reach customers 365 days a year, regardless the trade show date
- Position yourself as a topic driver and impulse generator in EMC
- Benefit from the low effort and submit already existing webinars
- Publication of your webinar on our website, sorted by product groups
- Individual promotion of your webinar in EMV's social media channels (XING, LinkedIn)
- Linking of your webinar to the exhibitor search
- Promotion of all webinars in newsletters to visitors of the trade fair and the conference/workshops
- Brief analysis: page views of the "Webinars" page (ad impressions) and number of clicks on your video file or link (clicks) for the entire booking period
Prices and conditions
The following scale prices apply based on website traffic:
|Yearly package (12 months)||3,125 Euro|
Tip: If you book an advertising spot for twelve consecutive months, the total price is only 3,125 Euro and you save around 25 percent.
- Minimum purchase quantity is three consecutive months
- The price is for one webinar (one video file or link; if desired, the link or video file can be exchanged during the booked period)
- The booking of a webinar place does not require participation in the trade fair as an exhibitor (attention, in this case the service "link with exhibitor search" does not apply)
- The video or the link should be available at least one week before the booking period
- Short description (max. 600 characters) in the language of the webinar, video caption if requested
- Logo in web quality
- Duration of the webinar: no restrictions
- Format of the video: mp4 or gif, Full HD, 16:9
Recommendations and tips
Content instead of advertising
It is much easier to reach viewers with concrete, specific technical content than with an image film, for example. We therefore advise you to use video content that adds value for the viewer:
- Show examples of use, best cases or something comparable
- Address current trends that move the industry
- Present concrete products by means of demonstrations or the like
Book twelve consecutive months and save around 1,045 Euro: The price for the annual package is only 3,125 Euro.
Video file instead of link
We recommend that you provide a video file instead of a link, as this is more user-friendly. Also, it has been found that additional registrations to get access to the video are a hurdle.
You can reach a larger audience with English-language videos. Please note that German language webinars are only published on the German website, not on the English website.
Contact and booking
Are you interested? Please get in touch with:
The marketing contribution – overview of all services
The marketing contribution, which each exhibitor (main as well as co-exhibitor) has to pay with their registration to the event, offers numerous services you can make use of in order to highlight your business.
For the price of 390 Euro plus VAT you will get the following services:
- Company profile with text and image
- Listing in 10 product groups
- 5 product pages with text, image and link
- 5 keywords for the full text search
- 10 links to your social media channels
- Document download (up to 6 PDF documents per language)
- Listing in interactive site map
- Digital entry vouchers for your customers
- Provision of event logo or banner
- Social media visuals
- Worldwide promotion of the EMV to attract attendees
- Comprehensive press campaigns to promote the EMV
- Announcement and promotion of the exhibition
- Company name and stand number in the hall plan, event guide and app
- Release of your job advertisement on-site
You´re at the EMV? Share it with the community!
Inform the industry about your participation in the EMV! With an active social media communication you will increase your media range and the attention of the professional audience before, during and after the event.
- Publish a post in our LinkedIn group: Which products or services do you offer visitors of the EMV? Do you showcase any product novelties? Does your company have any open vacancies?
Follow our LinkedIn page for updates and tag us in your posts – use the hashtag #emv2022 or the tag @EMV - International Exhibition and Conference on Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
On all other social media channels you can use the hashtag #emv2022.
Use the following material to visualize your exhibition participation.
- Download (zip, 988 KB)
Get noticed through targeted advertising
Whether in advance or during the exhibition, whether on the exhibition grounds or digitally − we offer a wide range of individual opportunities to present to your company. An overview of all advertising opportunities for the EMV is available in the Shop for Exhibitor Services.