The combination of workshops and an exhibition is unique. There is a wide variety of topics and first-class additional benefits for participants and speakers. 1,069 bookings at the last EMV in Stuttgart confirm that the presentations are an ideal further training opportunity.
Practical knowledge at its best
The comprehensive range of further training opportunities at EMV is divided into two formats. At the event in Düsseldorf, the focus will be on practice-oriented congress contributions from EMC experts, tutorials and workshops. In Stuttgart, participants can look forward to workshops in 2019.
In the more than 40 different half-day workshops of the EMV Stuttgart 2019, experts from industry and science will pass on their expertise and insights on applications they have tested themselves.
In addition to focusing on current legislation, speakers also explore technical domains such as automotive technology, functional safety, and new test methods. At the same time, the workshop program also has traditional topics at its core, as well as basic information for newcomers and those coming from other career backgrounds who are looking to immerse themselves in the specialized world of EMC.
Covering the entire value chain
The workshops explore the following topics:
- Basics, laws, regulations, standards, quality assurance, services, as well as insurance and liability issues
- Procedures and tools, technologies, concepts, and products, as well as specific phenomena
- Aspects and special features in specific technical-technological areas
- Biological effects of electromagnetic fields from an engineering perspective
The exhibition and its workshops always enrich your own expertise. Many unanswered questions can be answered there.
- First-hand practical expertise
- Chance to make valuable contacts
- Access to the exhibition and all events