Here you find all information on the preparation of your workshop at EMV 2019.
Each participant receives a copy of the documentation as a bound b/w printout as well as in a colored digital format. A sufficient number of these copies will be produced by Mesago and serves as a basis and reference for participants.
When submitting please note following:
- For the production of your copies, we need your documentation as an open pdf file (max. 10 MB).
- Please bear in mind that documentation that is delayed, cannot be produced by us. In this case, the workshop facilitator is responsible for the duplication.
- The submitted documentation will be forwarded to the print shop without further corrections of formatting or spelling mistakes.
Attention: Product presentations of any kind are not permitted. In line with this, your documentation should be prepared in a neutral way.
Please submit your documentation by 28 January 2019 by email to email@example.com.
- Volume: max. 80 pages DIN A4, max. two slides each page
- Page numbers: consecutive page numbers
- Margins: left side: 3.0 cm for spiral binding
- Structure: using decimal system
- Pictures and graphics: embedded in the document, sufficient contrast because of b/w printout
- Background: no colored backgrounds
- Front cover: produced by Mesago
We recommend inserting all slides of your presentation into the documentation, as participants often take notes directly on the documents. You may use our presentation template.
As the author you confirm that only licensed software has been used to prepare your documentation and therefore release Mesago Messe Frankfurt GmbH from any damage claims by third parties.
Presentation on site
During your workshop, practical and application-oriented contents supplemented by experiments and simulations should be presented.
We strive to guarantee high quality workshops. Therefore please note that your presentation is designed as training only and that product presentations as well as marketing message are not permitted.
The duration of your workshop is 3 hours including a 15 minutes coffee-break. You can schedule the break as you wish. Please calculate at least 15 - 20 minutes for questions and discussions.
You will receive an email with registration information. In the course of your registration, you can also sign in for further workshops and the evening events.
Please note that the online registration is compulsory, even if you only confirm your participation as a speaker.
Please register for your workshop by 25 February 2019 at the latest.
As a workshop speaker you will receive the following benefits:
- Participation in further workshops at reduced fees
- Free participation in the Get Together on 19 March 2019 and the Committee and Speakers’ Evening on 20 March 2019
- Free entry to the EMV exhibition on all three days
- Free exhibition guide book 2019
- Free advertising material
Since the participants receive the information on the workshops and speakers, they plan their participation in accordance. You are therefore expected to hold your presentation in person.
In case you are not able to hold your workshop in person we urge you to find an alternative speaker who can act as your substitute. Please inform the organizer, Mesago Messe Frankfurt GmbH, immediately via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org about any changes.
Please ensure that we have the contact data of the co-speakers mentioned in the abstract. They may participate in further workshops at reduced fees. As soon as the online registration is available, your co-speakers will receive an email with the relevant registration information.
Let your business contacts know about your presentation at EMV 2019.
We offer a wide range of promotional material free of charge:
- Workshop program
Flyer, EN: available from calendar week 48/2018 in print or pdf version
- Visitor information
Flyer: available from calendar week 02/2019 in print or pdf version
Format DIN A1
- E-mail signature and event logo
Available for download (signatures, logos)
To order your promotional material, please send an email to email@example.com.