Parallel to the exhibition, the EMV conference offers a wide variety of topics. With presentations on EMC basics and the latest trends and developments in the industry, the EMV conference in Cologne is an ideal platform for your further training.
Research results at the pulse of time
The comprehensive range of further training opportunities at EMV is divided into two formats. At the event in Cologne, the focus will be on academic conference contributions and practice-oriented workshops. In Stuttgart, participants can look forward to an extensive workshop program in 2021.
You can gain a comprehensive overview of the market and specialist knowledge in over 100 first-class conference lectures by national and international speakers. In addition to research results, current industry topics are on the agenda. In the three-hour workshops, participants can acquire compact basic knowledge as well as user- and practice-oriented content. The experts from industry and science offer space for specialist discussions and are available to answer participants' questions.
Covering the entire value chain
The conference will focus on the following topics:
- Sources of interference
- EMC Analysis
- System EMC
- Interference suppression measures
- Testing and measuring technology
- Standardisation and regulation
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- EMC in industrial applications
- Traffic engineering
- Information and communication technology
- Power engineering
- EMC-compliant circuit design
- Lightning protection, overvoltage technology
- Biomedical technology
- Electromagnetic fields Environment (EMVU)
- First-hand, high-quality lectures
- Renowned speakers
- Access to the exhibition and all events