The conference and the practice-oriented workshops cover the entire spectrum of electromagnetic compatibility content. Under the leadership of Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heyno Garbe, committee chair of the EMV in Cologne, the committee has added the following focus topics:
- New approval procedures
- International harmonization and approval
- Radio approval at total system level
- EMC in the product development process
- EMC concepts
- EMC system analysis
- Numerical simulation and modeling
- EMC in radio and wireless
- Amateur radio
- Science meets application
- New numerical methods in product development and validation
- Comparison of simulation and measurement results in practice
- Implementation of innovative interference suppression measures
- Innovative measurement techniques
English conference contributions welcome
In addition to German, speakers now have the opportunity to hold conference presentations in English. Furthermore, those interested can choose between two forms of participation, which differ mainly in terms of the preparation time required, and the citation eligibility:
- As usual, speakers can submit an abstract, followed by a full paper at a later point in time. The full paper will be published in the conference proceedings and in the repository with DOI number (Open Access) as a citable publication.
- In the Call for Papers, submissions without a full paper are now also accepted. These do not have to be a first publication and will not be published in the proceedings.
Neu ist weiterhin die Möglichkeit, einen Kongressbeitrag in deutscher oder englischer Sprache zu halten.
Submissions for the conference as well as for the workshops are still possible until 13 September 2021. The topic overview and submission requirements are available at e-emc.com/callforpapers.
Über Mesago Messe Frankfurt
Mesago, founded in 1982 and located in Stuttgart, specializes in exhibitions and conferences on various topics of technology. The company belongs to the Messe Frankfurt Group. Mesago operates internationally and is not tied to a specific venue. With 160 members of staff Mesago organizes events for the benefit of more than 3,300 exhibitors and over 110,000 trade visitors, conference delegates and speakers from all over the world. Numerous trade associations, publishing houses, scientific institutes and universities work with Mesago closely as advisers, co-organizers and partners. (corporte.mesago.com)
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is the world’s largest trade fair, congress and event organiser with its own exhibition grounds. The Messe Frankfurt Group employs around 2,500* people in a total of 30 subsidiaries. The company generated annual sales of approximately €250* million in 2020 after having recorded sales of €738 million the previous year. Even in difficult times caused by the coronavirus pandemic, we are globally networked with our industry sectors. We have close ties with our industry sectors and serve our customers’ business interests efficiently within the framework of our Fairs & Events, Locations and Services business fields. One of the Group’s key USPs is its closely knit global sales network, which extends throughout the world. Our comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. We are expanding our digital expertise with new business models. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services. Headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent).
For more information, please visit our website at: messefrankfurt.com
* preliminary figures 2020
- Last call: EMV Call for Papers runs until 13 September (docx, 117 KB)